About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 29 April 2017

Embossing for Allsorts

Good Morning All
Allsorts challenge time again and the theme is Embossing, Wet or Dry.

I cut Sue Wilson Magical Butterflies from  card and acetate done with Pixie Powders, then cut the top part of the butterfly from black card and double heat embossed with Holographic emboss powder.
I mounted these onto S/B scalloped Ovals.
Then onto white embossed card which I just could not get to photograph at all.



I lifted the wing on this one to show the pixie powdered acetate underneath.
*****

Sponsor is Sissix with 2 prizes on offer.




xxxxx
Wendy L

18 comments:

Janice said...

Morning Wendy, sorry I've not been around this past week, busy girl. Love all your makes, the baby romper suits cards look so swet, especially with the lace attached. LOTV images work well for all occasions!! And your stick pins are gorgeous....like the additional dangly bits !!! Janice http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Val Jones said...

Lovely Wendy. The pixie powder on the butterflies looks beautiful.
Love Valxxx

brenda said...

Gorgeous Butterflies Wendy, the powder has really given them an intense look.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Very effective use of the pixie powders to create these beautiful butterflies.
Ang x

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card Wendy.xx ♥[aNNie]

Alison59 said...

Such pretty flutterbies Wendy :-)

KandA said...

Wonderful cards Wendy and those butterflies are gorgeous xx

Jennifer said...

What a really beautiful card Wendy, you have always had such wonderful cards. Jen xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous butterflies Wendy
Lorraine x

pam said...

Gorgeous butterflies Wendy, love the colours.
Pam x

Kathleen said...

This is a very pleasant change to actually see some butterflies on a card that has some great colours and an effort has been taken to use them, rather than just punching them out of coloured card. Love the way you have used the gems too. Brilliant card.

Kath x

Ellibelle said...

The butterflies are absolutely amazing Wendy. Such a beautiful card!

Patricia said...

Hello Wendy,
I really LOVE your butterflies, great colours.
Thank you for your visit I really appreciate it.
Patricia x

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful card Wendy. Love the butterflies.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi there Wendy, wonderful card, I love the pixi powders to colour the butterflies, beautifully designed, Kate x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous butterflies, beautiful card;-))m

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Beautiful work. Love butterflies!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels