About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 13 November 2017

New Embellishments & Christmas cards

Good Morning All
Hope you all had a good weekend.
Nothing out of the ordinary here.
I went to the quiz last night with my friend  Jacky, came bottom which is normal for us.  We do have to compete against teams of 4 and 6 people  and we did come away with a bag of sprouts!!!!!
********
Made some lovely embellishments on Saturday evening while watching TV.
I will package up ready for Christmas fayre and will add to selling page on FB and on here.


The card I am showing are a couple I made at my Craft Club on Friday





A stamped vellum Poinsettia to hide the ends of the ribbon.

I like plaiting ribbon this way as you can curve it around.




And this is a channel card I made for The Cotswold Crafters Blog

I would still like another DT member for Moving  Along With The Times  challenge team.
Leave me a comment if interested.

xxxx
Wendy L

10 comments:

Val Jones said...

Wow, what a selection today Wendy. Love everything. Great that you get the booby prize.
Love Valxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy all your makes are stunning I love them all. We haven't done a quiz for a long time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Lovely cards and adorable Angels :-)

Enjoy the sprouts!!

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Wendy, apologies for absence but I've been rather unwell for the last week plus

Love the embellishments and the cards too

Bag of sprouts!! LOL, better than a smack in the face with a wet fish x

Emma Goddard said...

Fantastic creations Wendy, that's for sharing in All Things Crafty xx

Lorraine said...

The embellishments you have made look so pretty, as do the cards. That ribbon wreath looks fab
Lorraine x

pam said...

Wonderful embellishments Wendy, love the cards you made too.
Pam x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful embellishments Wendy and lovely cards, Kate x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Thanks for reminding me I have a green ribbon wreath in my drawer that I made a couple of years ago when Sue Wilson was bigging them up and never used the bloomin thing lol!
Interesting prizes at your quiz lol!
Ang x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely embellishments and cards. Thank you for sharing these. Never tried the wreath.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels