About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 11 February 2018

Craft Club Gifts & Sketch

Good Morning All

Here are the gifts I gave out at my Craft Club on Friday.
Long, thin boxes, about 5 x 1" with a belly band to keep closed.
I added a sentiment tag on each belly band.







Inside I added a gem pick up pencil, and some gems and pearls.

*********
My sketch for this week.
And I am giving a larger prize for the randomly drawn name this week -  a set of John Lockwood Stamps - Summers Child.
You can email me a pic of your card or add a comment on my facebook page and I shall draw a winner next Friday 16th Feb, at my Craft club.
I shall post the name on Saturdays post.

Here is the sketch to follow.

Here is my interpretation.


I used Pixie Powders for the background and a mat made with Gilding Polish.
CE Pierced Ovals.
The Rose paper in the ovals is an A4 sheet free with a magazine that my sister gave me.
The Birthday sentiment is JND.

I love this twine, Jen gave it to me at Craft Club, so pretty.

xxxxx
Wendy L


13 comments:

Janice said...

Love the little gift boxes Wendy, your craft group must love meeting up with you if they get presents every time!! Good design for the card. I'm sure I've knitted with something similar to that twine ......I'll have to have a look in my stash !! Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy I do wish I was in your craft club the gifts you give them are gorgeous and so nicely presented. The card is stunning I do like that sketch. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

What a beautiful card Wendy; love the colours :-)

Great boxed gifts too :-)

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what very beautiful boxes and what lucky ladies in your craft club they are to receive these.
Such a wonderful card and that background is gorgeous, and I love that wonderful sketch and the oval images.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Val Jones said...

Were really lucky having Wendy as our Craft Group leader. As you can see she really spoils us.
Love Valxxx

pam said...

Beautiful card and love your gift box`s Wendy.
Pam x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card wendy, lovely colours and design and your boxes look fab too.
Lorraine x

karenlotty said...

Ooh er! I don’t know what’s been happening but your blog wouldn’t refresh and so I’ve missed a few posts
What lovely stuff you’ve been doing These little boxes are a lovely thoughtful gift
I will try and enter your challenges one of these days - not necessarily to win (but that’s always nice!) but to try different ideas and layouts - ie get the old brain cells working

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Wendy love your pretty card and those gift boxes are amazing ... I bought one of those pick up pencils but can't work out how to use it ... It is now buried somewhere on my desk ... Must try again lol ... Happy crafting and love sandy xx

Littlelamb said...

Lovely boxes and card Wendy. Lucky ladies. Thank you for sharing these.

Patricia said...

Wendy, your little give boxes are great, love the goodies inside, so thoughtful.
Loving your card, everything is so pretty.

Your right, the top on the little boxes on my Blog today do look like John's Opera Box.
It made it easy to understand how it was supposed to close.
Have a good day
Patricia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully made little boxes Wendy and such lovely goodies inside too, beautiful card too, Kate x x

susiestacey said...

Lovely boxes and card too, sounds like you have a lovely little craft club going on Wendy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels